Dollars and Jens
Monday, March 10, 2008
 
Dean's absence
A bit of a personal note here, on why my blogging is likely to be light for a while.

Friday I'm flying to Georgia; from the airport I will get a ride to near Springer Mountain, from where I will start walking north. I need to come back to civilization in late April for about a week and a half, and it's conceivable I'll check in then. In the next few days, I ought to be busy getting my apartment packed up and moved into storage and acquiring a couple last minute provisions; I shouldn't be spending time posting here, and certainly shouldn't be spending time reading all the other things I read that generally result in my posts here.

Only about 15% of people who set out to hike the Appalachian Trail actually complete it, so there's a reasonable chance you'll hear from me before late August. After that, I'm going to graduate school in economics.

The credit crisis, fed decisions, and economic data will roll on without me — whether they should or not.


Powered by Blogger